Best suppressor for Glock 26?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Doc Holliday, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

Anyone have thoughts on suppressors? (Yea, yea, I know about the BATF tax, etc...)

Do you have one, or an opinion on which suppressor might be the best?

Thanks!

2. TriggerPull

TriggerPull

Go to smallarmsreview.com and click on the links, theres alot of sites that deal with suppressors. I have 2 suppressors, one is a ruger mark II built by S&H arms of OK and the other is for the 9mm, I think Gemtech makes great suppressors.JMO

3. Stan_TheGunNut

Stan_TheGunNut

There are various models out there. I suggest going to www.silencertests.com and reading some of their reviews. You can also try www.silencerresarch.com. The guy that runs that website (which you might have to pay for) is about to post a review, including video, of the four or five most popular 9mm silencers. It should be a pretty good overview, and may help you make up your mind. Check out the 'teaser' video:

http://www.silencerresearch.com/9MMTEASER1.wmv

The AAC Evolution 9, GemTech Tinity, SWR Trident 9, are probably the most popular and are competing for top honors. Surefire, DeGroat, and some other manufactuers also make good ones. I have the Evo-9 and am pleased with it. If I could only have one silencer though, I'd suggest getting one for a 22.

4. ssgrock3

ssgrock3

gonna be a bit front heavy with a foot long suppresor can on the front. I have an outback from gemtech that I love. Look at them, but shooting on a glock requires the nielson device so it is cost plus about 150 for that. I shot one the other day on a g17 and love it.