Best prices On YUGO M70 on the WEB???

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by k2nickmn83, Feb 23, 2010.

1. k2nickmn83

k2nickmn83

anyone who knows a website thats selling yugo m70 underfolders for a really good price let me know. soo far the best price on new ones are for 470-475 plus 25 for shipping. thanks a ton!!

2. Russ in PA

Russ in PA

AIM Surplus has them for $469. right now. You might save ten bucks if you scour the entire internet, but that's pretty close to rock bottom right now. Their shipping is reasonable, and their customer service is TOP NOTCH.

3. k2nickmn83

k2nickmn83

i looked at aim surplus, they said they have yugo mba2's but when you go to order them they are actualy yugo mba2t's, the t's are thinner smaller less durable model...

I did find a guy on gunbroker who sells a bunch of the actual yugo m70ab2's. the 2's have 1.6 mm metal and the t's have only 1mm etc.

the guy on gunbroker from jojosgunshop is selling them for 475 plus 25 for shipping' i got one and they are very nice and the customer service is very good! he told me he would pick hand pick one out for me and it sure looks like he did' best price i could find anywhere for actual YUGO M70ab2's

I was kind of suprised that aimsurplus.com would try to trick people like that.