close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Best price on G30 mags?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by njl, Apr 13, 2012.

1. njl

njl

I'm looking to pick up some extra G30 (10 round) mags, and hopefully also some PG-30 basepads. I know I can get the mags (but unfortunately, not the basepads) for $22 each and free shipping from that place that sounds like bosmack (their name seems to be banned here).

Is anybody selling them cheaper? I don't even care if they're used / police trade-ins (most of my full-cap mags were bought this way), as long as they're fully functional.

2. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

I was recently given a tip from Shark1007 to check out Outer Banks Ammunition for a good price on new, factory mags ($18.99). Their shipping option of US Parcel Post or UPS Ground is reasonable. A buy of 5 or more at $18.99 with shipping to SE Texas ($14.77 UPS Ground) matches the Botach Tactical $22/mag deal with free shipping and no sales tax.

WARNING (6/13/2012): Follow the feedback in this thread before ordering from Outer Banks Ammunition: DON'T ORDER GLOCK MAGS from OBXAMMO.COM!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012

3. rasprenkle

rasprenkle

JUst bought some last night, heres my receipt Free Shipping ..
    ****** <-- When i type B-o-t-a-c-h it blocks the words on this site ??
    http://www.******tactical.com/glockmagazines.html

Name Code Qty Each Options
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glock Magazines Glock-3010 2 22.00 Select = Glock 30 10rd .45 ACP
    pp = n
    Subtotal 44.00
    Shipping 0.00
    Tax 0.00
    Total 44.00

* They have base pads on them, I have bought several Mags from these folks, The mags are exactly the same as the stock ones i got from the manufacturer

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012