close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Best Price on Agrip??

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by ch-po, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ch-po

ch-po

With all the talk on GT, I have decided to get the Agrip and give it a try. I have a couple of coworkers who are also interested.

I see that Brooks Tactical has a LEO price if you purchase 6 or more, but the price isn't low enough for us to try and find more people to buy in. I know someone on this thread knows where, or can themselves, get us a better price.

Also...if we like them...we each have a second Glock that will most likely get the addition at a later date as well.

2. Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf SHEEP DOG

3. ch-po

ch-po

Thanks, Grey Wolf.

I did do some searching...and found the posts talking about $12 deals and such. It's just that they are several months old...and I was just checking to see if anyone had any fresh deals. The best I can find right now is the $20.00 that was on the link you posted.

4. drcohen

drcohen TetraGunCare

5. ch-po

ch-po

Actually, I forgot to follow up on this, but I did just purchase two Glock 27 Agrips for 9.95 each from a dealer in OK. They stopped carrying them, and are clearing them out. I bought all the Glock Agrips they had left (just the two). Don't remember the name off hand, it's at my house.