close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Best pocket holster for a G27?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by What? Me worry?, Mar 15, 2010.

1. What? Me worry?

What? Me worry?

I'm sure this has been asked a gozillion times, but strangely enough...I searched for a thread and couldn't find one! :dunno:

So. What do you guys consider a good pocket holster for the mighty Glock 27? I just picked one up yesterday - an OD one :cool: and I prefer pocket carry, because some days, I just gotta run to the store for a quick "something" and don't feel like holstering up.

Any suggestions?

2. SagKC

SagKC

I have a Desantis pocket holster for my G27 I've used only around the house. For me, the G27 is a little heavy to pocket carry if away from home for the day. The Desantis works great, with less printing than you'd imagine, and stays in your pocket when drawing. Fairly inexpensive, found at Cabela's.

3. Small Tony

Small Tony

Same here. I love my G27 but find it way to big to pocket carry. Take a look at www.barberleatherworks.com Eric is a sponsor on GT. I have bought 4 holsters from him.

He does great work and he can make holsters for your individual needs.

A side note. A friend of mine had an Uncle Mikes pocket holster and I tried to put the G27 in. The gun fit fine in the holster but it is like a brick in your pocket.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  4. ricklee4570

ricklee4570

Im also one who thinks the 26/27 is too big and heavy for pocket carry. You could do it, but it will look like you have a brick in your pocket and be just as uncomfortable.

5. poodleplumber

poodleplumber

I have a Nemesis for my G26. But it really isn't a pocket gun. I only pocket carry when I'm taking the dog outside, answering an unexpected doorbell, that sort of thing. It is also a handy way to cover the trigger if you need to drop the pistol in your car console to go in the post office or somewhere else where carry is prohibited.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  6. BamaBud

BamaBud NRA Life Member

Try one. It is sturdy and covers the trigger well.