close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Best place to get GI ar-15 30 round mags?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by -, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Guest

where is a good place to get GI or thermold 30 round mags for an AR-15? whats the right price for them?

2. Guest

Check out the AR15.com equipment exchange. Top right hand corner of page. GoodLuck.

3. Ghost Shooter

Ghost Shooter Who? Me?

bandit007, go to www.cruffler.com and get their email address and send them an email of what you want. They will get back to you quickly for availability. Currently, they have only 20 rounders, but good ones for $17 each! They are listed "VG-E". I bought some last week and got them today: they are immaculate, and all Universal/Simmonds to boot. www.cruffler.com's service is impeccable, and prices are great. I have bought from them twice and have nothing but utmost praise for them.

Ghost

4. KY23

KY23 GSSF IDPA

Come to the Knob creek machinegun shoot in Louisville, KY. I bought a bunch of AR mags for $6 each last fall. They have a gun shoot twice a year. Not too far away from you either. Bring plenty of cash alot of the people will give great deals for cash and some only take cash.