close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

best place to get frontline or advantix

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by mattellis2, Apr 11, 2006.

1. mattellis2

mattellis2

i need to restock on my flea and tick control. anyone have good sources (read cheap) for frontline plus or advantix?

thanks,

-matt

2. ElKafir

ElKafir LIB TERMINATOR

Try PET EDGE (link), formerly known as New England Serum. It is the largest wholesaler of pet products and professional grooming items in the world.

3. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

hmm they dont carry any type of heart guard or interceptor :freak: :freak: weird.

4. 4STER

4STER

i use this site:
    http://www.petsuppliesnet.com/

this place is out of australia- takes 4-8 bus days to get- merrill has two locations of plants in the world- the us and australia- the australia is the same product as the us except the measurements are in kilo's on the packaging- but everything else is the same. except the price- 6 mnths with shipping for little under $50. this about half of the vet or petsmart--- i recommend this site to everyone i know- if you have anymore questions, let me know

5. inkslut

inkslut NRA Member

Have you looked at Revolution? I use it on my Jack Russell and my Doberman. It is a liquid that you apply between their shoulders once a month, and it protects against fleas, ticks, heartworms, and a bunch of other stuff all in one. The best thing is that it is much cheaper than buying all of the different meds seperately.

Just a though.