Glock Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
23,403 Posts
What would be a good company to customize my Glock 20 Gen 4? Frame, slide and trigger wise? Please no keep glock stock comments. Those are getting old lol.
I have a G20sf and the only modifications I've done to it has been too just undercut and bevel the rear of the trigger guard very slightly, and sand down the "Bumps" on the finger grooves while leaving the factory checkering in between the bumps, and this was also done with sandpaper rather than a dremel tool and the end result is that it hardy looks modified unless you examine it closely but the difference in the way the gun feels in your hands is much better than factory.

The other thing I've done was to put an aftermarket six inch barrel in the gun but I didn't like how the gun balanced, so I had teh barrel cut and re-crowned to 5 inches and now it's perfect and fastr to et out of the holster and on target than with the 6 inch barrel. This was only teh second Glock I owned and I had gunsmith who was a certified Glock and Smith and Wesson an dI wanted him to do a trigger job on my first Glock, a G19. But he told me tht before he would do a trigger job he wanted me to learn how to shoot the gun with the factory trigger with about 4-500 rounds of ammo until I was good at shooting the gun.

Before getting my first Glock I was used to 1911's and the Glock trigger just felt "wrong" to me. But after learning to shoot it, it was kind of like when I learned to shoot a DA revolver, it took time to get good with it, but with the Glock it took less time to learn to shoot a DA revolver double action only.

So I'm not against modifying Glocks per se, but some people do a lot more than is necessary and are more concerned with making the gun look "Cool" than they are in reliability and/or functionality. But with my guns, My G20 is my woods gun for defense against bears and there are grizzlys where I live, and my G19 and later my G23 were also for serious defensive purposes against ill-bred predatory humanoid recidivists.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
If I was ever to trick out one of my glocks I would onky send it to Peter Roos at Battlecock tactical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I was ever to trick out one of my glocks I would onky send it to Peter Roos at Battlecock tactical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Battle-say-what now?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.