close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Best place to buy in Central Texas (Austin)

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Jett, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Jett

Jett

I'm looking to pick up a new glock (or two). Where is the best place to buy in the Austin TX area. I'm looking to aquire G19 and/or G30 model w/night sights. What would you expect for pricing on these models in this area. Thanks in advance for your input.

2. wayne5plus1

wayne5plus1 Marketing Guy

hello jett...

u might want to try john and glockstop...call him up at 979.255.9361 or email him at john@glockstop.com

i got a great deal on a G22 a few weeks ago from him...he has some of the best prices i have seen...

good luck to you...

3. Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf SHEEP DOG

There is a gunshow every month... I can not recall the place but it may be worth checking out. I have been there in about 8 months but as with all the shows you can find a great deal or find a horrible rip off.;)
    It is a ways north but Just Glocks has the best Glcok prices in our area (Killeen, Copperas Cove, Fort Hood.) I do not recall his prices exactly but something like 550 or so for a .45 or 10MM with nightsights... IIRC. Ed is a nice guy and I am sure he would be glad to answer any question you might have.
    HTH and stay safe