Best place to buy HK mags (pistol that is)

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by HiVelSword, Mar 18, 2010.

1. HiVelSword

HiVelSword Sweetn the ride

Looking for the transluscent 18 round 9mm mags for the expert/custom combat etc.

Not for me though. A southpaw friend of mine is ordering a Custom Combat variant 2. Would like a couple more mags for it.

Thanks in advance.

2. Wizz

Wizz

The prices can will vary esp on HK mags since some retailers 'try' to charge $70+ for them. Try Gunbroker and Midway USA, they seem to have the best pricing most of the time on HK mags.

3. grecco

grecco

Also try cdnn.

4. HiVelSword

Thanks guys. I'll throw all suggestions at him. Let him choose.

5. H&K 4 LIFE

H&K 4 LIFE Leonum A Ignis

Greetings fellow CT'er. :wavey:

The white Jet Funnel mags. retail for about $60 each, although I have never paid anywhere near that for any of mine.

I find the best way to buy these magazines is when they come up for sale lightly used. Check out the HKPRO forum. They come up for sale in the classifieds sometimes.

Good places for new magazines are CDNN and Top Gun Supply, but you will pay about going retail for them.

6. JNKIRK1974

JNKIRK1974

I've had a lot of luck with HKParts.net. Great customer service too!!!! Ask for Adam.

7. Wizz

Wizz

Top Gun is good but they are priced high on HK pistol mags. I agree...classifieds at HK Pro forums is a good idea if not in a rush. Best of luck to him.

8. HiVelSword

Bah! He doesn't want to wait for the variant 2 which is automatically "special order"

It's his first handgun. He just called me to tell me he bought a SIG 220 SAO Elite. (disc)

The 220 Supermatch was his 2nd choice after the HK. I told him he should get a 9mm so it's cheaper to practice but this guy's got money so he went with a .45 which he kinda wanted in the 1st place.

But he still wants an HK. I told him that now he has the SIG to play with he can order the HK V2 and then the wait won't be killing him as he has the SIG for company. ;)

Anyway, all good info guys. I wrote all the suggestions down for when he's ready. Or when I'm hankering for an HK myself. I miss my USP .45 stainless. :crying:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  9. HiVelSword

Howdy!

Yeah, those mags are pretty cool. I love how they say "For Military And Law Enforcement Use Only" :rofl: