Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the forecast is not good over the next few days, but what the heck...
I'm headed to the DFW area tomorrow on business and am looking for a place to buy Glock parts. Specifically, I am looking for a replacement barrel for my G27, but looking for a LoneWolf conversion to a G26 and even a G33 barrel. I know Cheaper Than Dirt is up there, but what are other places may have what I'm looking for?
Also, I'm driving up I-35 from San Antonio, so anything along the way and close to the interstate is fair game.
Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Military gun supply is a cool place but they are off highway 820. There is a gt distributors dallas branch. As for stock glock parts ctd will be your best bet. There are lots of gun stores in this area but not too many carry glock parts. If you go to ctd grab a catalog and go to the catalog counter at the back of the store. That is the desk for internet and catalog sales and has different prices than in the store.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
You might try the NEW Cheaper than Dirt in McKinney, at 75 and 380.

Every handgun and rifle is black. Its a cleaner than the one in Ft Worth.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks folks. The trip up was uneventful, but once I got to Big D the roads weren't very friendly. Spent more time dodging cars sliding on the ice than anything else. Maybe there'll be time tomorrow and better road conditions.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
I will visit the new Cheaper Than Dirt. I was ordering from them online but I guess I have not paid attention to their locations. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts