Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for 33rd, 17, 15, and maybe a few 10rd mags in 9mm. Where is the best place to order them from?

I'm not interested in the Korean mags except for maybe the 33rd ones since I will only use them in a sub 2000. But I'm sure Glock magazines might be a little better.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm looking for 33rd, 17, 15, and maybe a few 10rd mags in 9mm. Where is the best place to order them from?

I'm not interested in the Korean mags except for maybe the 33rd ones since I will only use them in a sub 2000. But I'm sure Glock magazines might be a little better.

Look at CDNN
They have Glocks at $21.99/each
And they did have 33rd non Glock for $12/each

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
How do you know if the non glock is the good/decent Korean mags and not a knock off?

It looks like cdnn must be sold out of the 33rd magazines. I don't see any of them listed.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Usually you can tell by the pictures. Cdnn is a good place to buy the 15 and 17 round non glock mags. I wouldn't even waste your time with the 33 rounded. They are hit or miss, more likely miss in quality.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Ok. I'd like them to be reliable so I guess I'm looking for glock magazines in 33rd.

Good luck in finding them now for a reasonable price. They seem to be priced wayyyy high! I'm hoping it will calm down & the price of these mags goes back to normal, but time will tell.:cool:

·
Long Trail
2,476 Posts

·
Long Trail
2,476 Posts
I was hoping to get them before the prices went up to high. I remember the last AWB :(

You ain't getting them any cheaper, maybe down the road when all this panic buying stops.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I get my Glock mags from CDNN. They have lowest prices, wait until the weekend to order, shipping is cheaper. Another thing about CDNN is they ALWAYS give you something extra with your order.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts