close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Best place to buy a new/used Glock in Denver,CO and surrounding area?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by rygleason, Jan 7, 2010.

1. rygleason

rygleason

Looking to purchase a new or used G26 in the Denver area...........any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Glocken-spiel

Glocken-spiel

tanner gun show at the merchandise mart (58th and I-25) has a LOT of vendors selling new and used. bought my glock new from J&J sales there.

another seller had all new glocks from $459 -- most models.

next tanner show is Jan 30-31. there are other guns shows in the region at different times. google "gun shows colorado" and you'll get a good list -- doing so will also net you a site which will give you a printable $1 off coupon towards the $8 door admission.

hope this helps.

3. Soba

Soba

If you have the GSSF certificate, Neve's Uniform is the place to go. The GSSF price for a new base model G26 is $398.20 (+tax). I have used my GSSF certificate there and found the experience to be quite good.

I have also shopped at Jensen Arms in Loveland and the Firing Line in Aurora. Both were good experiences. May be worth just giving them a call to see what they have.

I am sure there are a number of other great places that I haven't shopped in the Denver area.

I have purchased a used G19 at Gander (back when the prices were somewhat "normal") but won't every shop there again.

4. MarkCO

MarkCO CLM Millennium Member

Jensen's in Loveland definately has the best overall prices. 5280 Armory (Arvada) looks decent. Stopped in a few times and they are pretty knowledgeable (if such can be said of a gunstore counterman). Green Mountain Guns (Lakewood) used to be pretty good, but Ron no longer owns it and I have not been in since they moved into the old RM shop. Prarie Arms in Littleton is pretty good as well. Not sure I can recomend any others in good conscience.

Gun Show is usally pretty decent as well.

5. hcr25

hcr25

J&J Enterprises has 2 Glock 26s for $482 right now.
    I have talked to Jay on the phone a few times and he has been very helpful. He does the FFL transfers for $20 for the first one and $10 for each after.

http://www.jj-enterprises.net/handguns/

Mike