close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

best place for danners

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by -, May 17, 2003.

1. Guest

where is the best place to get a pair of danner boots? i want to get the best price for the boots.

thanks

2. safarihunter

safarihunter

Great post. It's about time for me to get another pair. I sure would like to find a good source for Danner's. When I traveled in Oregon it was pretty easy to find a good deal.

Any feedback on quality since they were bought out and had a lot of the production moved offshore?

3. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

iirc danners are very pricey.

have you considered red wings? if you're looking for work boots that is. danner is probably king of hunting boots.

4. fingers

fingers

There was a dealer on the FALfiles.com board that was doing a group buy on them a few weeks ago. You might check there and see if he's going to do it again or whether he still has any. They were quite a bit less than retail.

5. jthuang

jthuang On The Jazz

I have ordered Danners from New England Shoe (www.newenglandshoe.com). Free shipping and discounted prices off Danner list prices. Good service too.

I have also ordered Danners from Cabela's and Gall's. But their prices aren't as good as NES.

I don't know of a place that sells Danners at really deep discounts. Botach sometimes has great prices on Danners but I hesitate to order from them (see the sticky at the top of this forum).

Justin