Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
324 Posts

·
Wut?
2,627 Posts
Vedder. Great Holster. You can adjust the cant and it's a great company that stands behind their products.
Completely agree. If you're looking for a single clip kydex, the Vedder LightTuck is the thinnest, most adjustable out there. I've owned single clip kydex holsters from Multi, Clinger, Galco and CYA, and they were all good holsters, but the LightTuck is better. And it comes with a lifetime guarantee, if you're concerned about the thinness. I carry both my G26 and Shield 9 in a LightTuck, and I wish they made one for my LCR.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Well i absolutely love Milt Sparks holsters....i have used many others and found that buy quality over price...i like to buy one and be done with it...i use VM2 for both my Sig p229 and my Glock G27...... These are crazy expensive new...found mine on.here used for around 100 i think...they are well worth the investment....can not say enough good things about them....God Bless,John
Makes it feel like it us not there

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

·
G43 Fanboy
2,334 Posts
Two of my favorite IWB holsters that actually work and wear comfortably but you won’t have to wait for a month:
Multi-Holsters deep concealment IWB (kydex)
Hanks Leather IWB holster (leather)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts