Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the first things I realized when I first started ccw'ing was that you HAVE TO HAVE a good belt... which I finally purchased one although it isn't aimed at carrying a gun...
I just wanted your guys opinion on a high quality gun belt (designed for this purpose) for ccw... I prefer leather, but I will look into any material if they quality is good enough.
Thanks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I own 2 beltman belts. I don't see me buying another brand. They work, look good, and are priced well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I personally like Galco belts myself. I own two of theirs and have been very happy with performance, price and that they're made here in the USA.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'll cast another vote for Beltman. Not only are the belts top quality, the customer service is terrific. When I get ready to order another I will call on the Beltman again.

·
MacGyver
7,517 Posts
Spec ops better BDU belt. under $20

Great, and does not feel like a barrel ring. I've had the same belt for over 2 years-- can't tell by looking at it. I Wear with OWB paddle and belt holsters for CC.

·
FYPM
5,596 Posts
Beltman x5.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not leather, but I wear a Wilderness belt every day. Very comfortable. I wear an Original Instructor with the 5-stitch. They're affordable as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts