Best G20 Reflex Mount Without Slide Milling

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers/Lights' started by ishoot4thriLLs, Dec 6, 2015.

1. ishoot4thriLLs

ishoot4thriLLs

I have a newly purchased Gen 3 G20 that I bought used from a LGS. It is an amazing piece that I can group just under 2.5" at 50 yards using the stock Glock adjustable sights from a solid rest. I love to hunt with handguns. But, I do like optical sights for better hunting accuracy. I don't have large amounts of money to spend on getting my slide milled and so forth. Also, although I would love to have a G40 MOS, that's not an option either.

My question is this: What is the best way to solidly mount a reflex sight to my G20 using the existing dovetail slide sight mount on my G20 10mm that will hold up to powerful loads for many 100s of rounds?

I'm looking at purchasing one of the Burris Reflex sights or similarly priced reflex sights on the market.

2. frankt

frankt

I bought the dovetail mount from Springer Precision for my G29 and mounted a Vortex Viper on it.
    I locltited all the screws with blue locktite.
    It has not moved in about 150 of my warm reloads.

Attached Files:

3. Four_T_Five

Four_T_Five

Have you considered the ALG Defense 6 Second Mount? No permanent mods to the pistol (you do have to remove the iron sights).

It's officially for the 9/40!frame Glocks but I've heard of a couple guys running it on G21's. I test fit mine on a 21 and it is close, but has the clearance.

4. ishoot4thriLLs

ishoot4thriLLs