GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Not everyone can't handle their booze. I love beer, bourbon, scotch & tequila. In that order. I have all my life.
Right. I got that. But 8x8 asked if I was serious about people existing that hadn't been intoxicated by age 21. And I was saying "Yes, I know lots."

My second statement just enumerates the sad consequences for those who can't successfully handle it. The kicker comes in that those people that can't handle it don't know that early on when they first started drinking. It's a crap shoot with serious repercussions.

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
11,578 Posts
He turned 21, got drunk for the first time. Then thru a whiskey bottle at a passing deputy. He was chased on foot, caught and given a 2 year sentence.
Who did he think he was, an antifa?

Reactions: TBO

·
Registered
8,077 Posts
I’ve drank a bottle a day for over 25 years. Plus beer. Busch. Smooth as a mountain stream. Beat that.

·
Pinky Out
58,529 Posts
I’ve drank a bottle a day for over 25 years. Plus beer. Busch. Smooth as a mountain stream. Beat that.
Are you saying a fifth of liquor every day?

·
Semper Paratus
27,798 Posts
How many other morons were involved in this, there is always a"group".
Yeah and they’re usually trying to keep the idiot from getting in trouble looks like the idiot won in this case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
He turned 21, got drunk for the first time. Then thru a whiskey bottle at a passing deputy. He was chased on foot, caught and given a 2 year sentence.
Unless there's more to the story, it seems far more than he'd get in my state. If the deputy was in a car, I don't see a charge that would result in that sentence here. If he was on foot, it would be assault with a dangerous weapon.

The courts are very lenient here though.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts