GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
JAFO
13,782 Posts
Life is tough all over, much tougher when you're an idiot. Has your best friend, that's apparently not too bright himself, ever heard of this new thing we have called lawyers. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Life holds a number of lessons growing up. Some much tougher than others. I’m assuming it was a felony. Not a great way to start your life.

Disclaimer: I should have been arrested several times in my youth, but never did anything THAT stupid.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Well, just off the top of my head, and just going by the details in your account, I see;
Drunk and disorderly,
Public intoxication,
Assault on a police officer,
Assault with a deadly weapon.

I’m sure I missed a couple, but stupid should hurt.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I’m going to assume he wasn’t sentenced to a full twenty-four month term for that, unless some additional acts of stupidity were left out.

Regardless, jail time can be exciting and filled with adventures.
:)

So, you’re using “exciting” as in, I was in a serious car accident and broke both arms and one leg. As the car was rolling over and over I found it very “exciting”. :)

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, just off the top of my head, and just going by the details in your account, I see;
Drunk and disorderly,
Public intoxication,
Assault on a police officer,
Assault with a deadly weapon.

I’m sure I missed a couple, but stupid should hurt.
At least he had enough since to be walking and not driving. Maybe the lesson will prevent him from becoming an alcoholic.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
At least he had enough since to be walking and not driving. Maybe the lesson will prevent him from becoming an alcoholic.
Let’s hope so.

Reactions: tuica

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Really, you are friends with his dad, so you are looking at it from his side and with compassion. I get it. But as an outsider, I say f that guy. My thoughts go straight to the good deputy, who did nothing wrong, and had a bottle thrown at him. Put yourself in his shoes for a moment. He's just doing his incredibly difficult job. He just wants to make it home safe at the end of his shift. There is an incredible amount of tension out there, and officers are under attack. And some jerko has to throw a whiskey bottle at him?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts