Glock Talk banner

Best double mag holder

585 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  robhic
I have a Glock 36 single stack so am looking at carrying 2 mags. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations? Mitch Rosen has a double setup that is different in that the mags are not held vertical but held at about 30 degree opposing angles. Anyone with experience with this? thanks.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
21,063 Posts
I have a Glock 36 single stack so am looking at carrying 2 mags. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations? Mitch Rosen has a double setup that is different in that the mags are not held vertical but held at about 30 degree opposing angles. Anyone with experience with this? thanks.
Glock makes excellent, inexpensive single mag holders. I recommend two of them.

· Code-7A KUZ769
3,251 Posts
I have two Mitch Rosen units (double mag and a single mag/flashlight unit). I've had them for at least 20+ years now.

2-3 times a year I travel from N.Cal to S.Cal and often use my double mag pouch (IIRC it's called the Spier Off Side or SOS). The SOS is the ONLY double mag set-up that I have/use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.