close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Best Damn Glock Ever!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by CameronPersonal, Jan 9, 2006.

1. CameronPersonal

CameronPersonal KoolAid Drinker

OK since I bought my first Glock 19 for my wife in 2001, for $450 from Gart Sports, I have been very impressed. It has been utterly reliable more accurate than I will ever be and I feel provides the right cartridge in the right size gun. My wife never lets me shoot it. In fact last trip to the range she actually got annoyed that I wanted to shoot a full (15 round) mag...

I actaully like the pistol so much that I just bought my second Glock 19, I asked around a few forums who wanted to sell a 3rd gen G19 and got a reply in a day that lead me to a brand new Glock 19 with Mepros and 8 15 round mags for $450.

Needless to say it went straight to the range and my wife rang it out for 350 rounds.

While I am truly a Colt 1911 fan and carry one every day, the Glock 19 has to be the best "complete package pistol" money can buy.

So... to put my money where my mouth is, I bought one for my father-in-law for his birthday and shipped it from Colorado to Michigan. He is now booked for a CCW safety class and has made two range trips in a week.

The G 1 Niner, a good gun.

Cameron