Mr. CISSP, CISA
24,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it matters, Android and Verizon.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Depends on what you need it for...

I run an android on verizons network ( tracfone )... works great, but only cost me about $10 a month... downside is its 3g for data.

Anything I want on web, I find it easier to use a tablet as I can't read those small phones anyway without my glasses. :)

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
Well I'm as big of an Apple fan as there is but that dang new Samsung S5 is real interesting with that big screen. If Apple don't go bigger this fall I'm gonna switch to the other side.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I've been an apple guy since they came out. I was getting so tired of the small screen and decided to try a Samsung GS4. Yikes I really like it. Probably won't go back anytime soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Galaxy and android platform. Only way to go. I have had iPhones and I'm not a fan....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Banned
30,496 Posts
I have an iPhone. It just works...

Funny thing. In my office there are 4 or 5 employees who ALWAYS have problems with their technology - cell phones, computers, cars, you name it. It's always the same 4 or 5 people, too. And what's equally odd is that they are always conferring with each other and sharing "fixes" that they find on the internet (none of which work).

·
Socially Inept
5,444 Posts
Jitterbug :dancingbanana::fred:

·
Registered
20,665 Posts
For features and value the best rated is the new Motorola G.

/

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Well I'm as big of an Apple fan as there is but that dang new Samsung S5 is real interesting with that big screen. If Apple don't go bigger this fall I'm gonna switch to the other side.
Ditto here!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Do you guys with these ever larger screen phones already (or plan to) carry a "Man Bag" to haul them around? :dunno:

Edited to add... I'm being a bit sarcastic above. I'm asking the question because these 'large screen' phones don't make practical sense to me unless they are now your only computer device. Sure they're 'cool', but I've gone back to using my phone as my phone and my computer as my computer. I may change back one day, but I'm going to let things play out for awhile and see what the market does. I don't need more 'toys' to keep me busy.

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
I personally don't mind the size of the iPhone. But yes, I've seen the pictures and they are going bigger this fall. From what I've seen they will make a 4.7" and a 5.5".

I'm sticking with the smaller version (4.7").

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
Do you guys with these ever larger screen phones already (or plan to) carry a "Man Bag" to haul them around? :dunno:
Lifeproof and a belt clip, your good to go :wavey: now for something like a Note, it's to big for me to carry any which way.

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
No, but then again I'm not an effete, manicured, coiffed, and powdered cubicle-monkey, so carrying a tool (phone/gun/knife/etc.) on my belt isn't alien to me.
:dunno:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts