close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Best Carry.

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Sweater, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Sweater

Sweater

Just asking for your opinion guys, what do you think is the best carry there in the Philippines?,and the choices are G23,G30,H&K Compact 40, or H&K USP 45.Thanks a bunch.

2. TTPower

TTPower

the best gun for cary in the philippines in my opinion.... any gun that can go full auto and can hold lots of rounds hahahaha :)if u can get a grenade that's even better! now u have a chance against the kidnappers, carjackers and terrorists:thumbsup:

now among yoour choices.... i'd go for the glock23. its light, comfortable to carry all day, easy to shoot, holds at least 13 rounds of 40cal in a mag. well thats what i carry :)

3. revo

revo

Another vote for G23, if limited to the above list.

4. bertud ng putik

bertud ng putik

for me .45 cal pistol:hugs:

5. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

For a ccw, I like a G26 or a S&W airweight. The Ruger SP-101 is also good but a bit heavier:) If on a budget, a Taurus snubbie will do. And when limited to the above choices, the compact HK or the G23 will do.

6. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

As for me G23 kasi yun ang meron ako, at ang S&W airweigh ay super mahal diyan sa atin. Above 60K kung hindi ako nagkakamali.

7. bagito

bagito tanod

i got both the 23 and the 30. i shoot better with the g30.

8. G19cPH

G19cPH

G23

9. boni

boni ako ito bok!

sir between sa glock 23 or 30 lng sir yung ma add ko na opinion ko. kasi hindi pa ako naka handle ng sinabi mo iba (at least honest ako mga sir ha hehehe) by the way, i think very versatile yung glock 30 ,for that matter mukhang lahat naman ng glock eh hehehe Gaston Glock will be proud of me for appreciating his glock. :) for me ganda ng g30 for carry as they say (yung mentor ko sa range) it carries concealed like a g19 shoots like a target pistol talagang reliable either holowpoint and etc. syempre knocking power authority ng cal.45 is not? hehe talagang na in love ako sa g30 really good defensive pistol. i tried it with hydra shok wow sarap pusang alows mabangis sir. snappy talaga! yep g30 for me for carry. :)

10. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

I would have said an MP5 would be nice or a Benelli shotgun. Well, from the choices you listed, I'll take the Glock 30. It is in .45 caliber and parts are easy to find. The tropical weather has a tendency to make our toys rust and the Glock seems to be more resistant to that.

11. asian_glockster

asian_glockster Hook Up!!!!!!!!

I'll choose Glock 23 because it is similar to my carry piece (Glock 19). The size it big enough to make me feel that I'm not outgunned, small enough that I could easily conceal it. The mag capacity is also good since I could carry 13 + 1 rounds if you are using the standard basepad..

12. MR_BIG

MR_BIG

ask 100 persons, i assure u, iba iba sagot nila, the important thing is, are u comfortable in what your carrying?

13. Sweater

Sweater

Thanks for the response guys, keep it coming. RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.

14. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

All the respondents prefer semi-autos. I guess I am the odd one, I like my SW 2 inch for my daily wear.

15. isuzu

isuzu

I've tried the G23 and the G30. Personally, I like the G30. It's more accurate than the G23 IMO. HKs are also nice, but finding magazines and parts for them in the Philippines could be difficult (and expensive).

16. pipo

pipo

G30 for me. I just like the 45 cal better.:)

17. zorkd

zorkd

well, tama nga naman yung sinabi, what fits you best and what you are most proficient with is the best. personally ang dati kong carry USP45f, after a while mabigat at malaki na masyado, conceal ko naman pero para akong may bitbit na SOCOM, i changed to 1911 single stack, di nag tagal nga lang kalawang na sa moisture, i changed to a .38 wheelie but eventually settled on a glock 26. your glock 30 is a good carry piece, i would have gotten that but i wanted something small enough for a vest pocket. ang mahal na kasi nung vest pocket colt originals, sana gumawa ang norinco nun. very nice hideaway auto.

18. jundeleon

jundeleon

Glock 23. 15+1 rounds of 40sw. parts available.
    The usp fullsize/compact gun is too stout for concealed carry.

You may consider also:

* Walther P99 in 9mm or 40sw;
    * HK P2000 in 9mm or 40;
    * CZ P01 in 9mm;
    * Taurus 24/7 Pro

19. benmontemayor

benmontemayor

I also agree with zorkd's opinion,and if i may add single column piece is the best civilian carry.:thumbsup:

20. jasonub

jasonub

the one you can hit with on your first shot. for me HK since i already had extensive experience with it.

but better pa rin ang 1911 na hard chrome if you dont want it to get rusted.