close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

best carry pistol available

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by paltic, Feb 5, 2005.

1. paltic

paltic

out of stock daw ang Glock 23 ng WSC...hihingi po sana ako ng inyong suggestions bukod sa Glock 23 for my cousin:)

available na po kaya ang SigSauer 226 na may tactical rails dito sa atin? (dealer,magkano,etc..)

S&W 5-shot revolvers makes him crazy pero mas nakakaloka ang presyo;e ;g ....pero baka may mas murang offer other than twin pines

salamat po.

2. atmarcella

atmarcella

sir paltic,
    kung mkabili cousin mo ng carry glock baka magustohan nya to, its from my sock drawer

3. jasonub

jasonub

with the sig you wont go wrong, id get an hk usp if there is a permit. but be forwarned is a huge pistol to conceal.

4. 345

Mahaba ang trigger reach ng 226. ano ba ang built ng cousin mo? Baka hindi ma-enjoy nung cousin mo unless you change the trigger (additional cost). Dont get me wrong , I have nothing against 226, I own one but since i have a regular built, my fingers arent that long enough to get a good trigger press. I am shooting to the left. I am pulling the trigger instead of pressing it. After I changed to short sig trigger then i got started to do presses instead of pull. If he is not in a hurry I think the G is a better choice.

5. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

The SIG P226 goes for P 65,000 to 70,000 for the unit alone. The HK's are not far behind P 55,000 to P65,000. Those are both great pistols. Mahal lang ang magazines nila (P3,500 to P4,500).

6. Dok

Dok Rimfire Fan

How about Taurus Total titanium revolvers or Taurus PT-111 titanium. just a suggestion.

7. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

You should look at the NP-22. Its the Norinco clone of the Sig P226. P16-17T lang at WSC.

Deenoh,

What about the the NP-22's accessories compatibilities with the original Sig?

8. toxic

toxic

Paltic i got a Taurus PT111-ti 9mm its up for grabs less than 300 rounds fired PM if you are interested ..will sell it at a reasonable price with 2 10 rounder mags (mecgar) , mag pouches and holster( locallly made.

9. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

The Norinco clones of the Sig P226 and P228 are very nice for the price. They will take in all the parts of the Sig upto the smallest detail. I am just not sure if the aluminum frames will hold up. The triggers are quite heavy. Maybe the Metrillos, Bayang etc. can work magic on the polishing of the internals.:)