Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NRA Member
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What recommendations for aftermarket G19 3rd gen slide with Trijicon rmr cut out?
I want to replace my oem slide. I don't want to mill the original
Thanks!

·
Banned
16,936 Posts
What recommendations for aftermarket G19 3rd gen slide with Trijicon rmr cut out?
I want to replace my oem slide. I don't want to mill the original
Thanks!
It that is what you like to shoot with and your eye sight is not what it is used to be, I say go for it. I would order a precut slide, there are various vendors that offer what you are looking for. Probably LW or the Glock store are your best bets just off the top of my head. I would also suggest suppressor sights. I did that with my G-40 after putting an RMR on, in the event the Optic/batter fails, I can still shoot.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Suarez is is quality option. Or perhaps you could get a deal on an extra slide and have it milled.

Reactions: DKC

·
MacGyver
8,215 Posts
I've seen ads from midway-- just milled slide, no components

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Best value for good quality will be Lone Wolf. Their selection is getting to be almost overwhelming though. Too many options.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
If you're responding to me, they have readily available Alphawolf slides set up for an RMR or if you want to go custom through them the possibilities are endless. Finishes, milling designs, weights, lengths, sights, and cut options. They will make you nearly anything you want.

Now if you want to keep it simple and click buy something then yes there is not as many options. RMR slides it's black or stainless 17 or 19.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.