close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beretta Nano 9mm. Who else has one?

Discussion in 'Beretta Club' started by tedwhite, Dec 25, 2012.

1. tedwhite

tedwhite Millennium Member

I'm amazed there isn't a thread regarding these great, pocketable pistols. Fit and finish is right and accuracy is superior for a pistol with a 3" barrel. I've had mine for six months and its 100% reliable and doesn't seem to care what you feed it.

2. pondriver

pondriver Senior member

Had mine for a month or so. Seems to hide a little easier than my g26 or the g36. Im using a g36 holster at the moment. No issues, love it so far.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

Don't have one...yet. I'm just on the fence. If I can pocket carry the gun, it's a great gun for me. If I cannot pocket carry, then I've already got many other options.

Are you able to pocket carry?

4. pondriver

pondriver Senior member

5. MHWASH

MHWASH

I cannot pocket carry mine in my blue jeans, haven't tried any other garments. Overall I'm very happy with the pistol.

6. cal45

cal45

I just started looking at the Nano as I am in the market for a thin 9mm for IWB carry.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  7. HiVel

HiVel HiVel

Almost got me one-just not sure if it is what I want--more info from users would help.
    I have not heard anything bad about the gun.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  8. Glockgeezer

Glockgeezer

Had mine for 4-5 months. if you read about how the Nano came about, you have to have one. It was originally designed as a modular .40 cal, then fitted with a 9mm barrel making it, excuse the bad pun, bullet-proof. I'm thinking they'll eventually release a .40 version.

9. wlkjr

wlkjr

10. Shootinbil

Shootinbil Millennium Member

I love the nano it's a great gun. I tried to carry mine every chance I get. I had my for about a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. clawdaddy56

clawdaddy56

I own one but still have mixed feelings about it. I had reliability issues that required me to send it back to BUSA. It was a very picky eater even with higher grain ammo. They replaced the extractor and did a little polishing which resolved the reliability issues. I've put a couple hundred rounds through it since getting it back and haven't had any more issues.

It is very pocketable for me in a Nemesis holster, but I tend to wear looser fitting clothing.

Recoil is very tame (for such a tiny gun, but def snappier than a g26) and the trigger smooths out quite a bit after you break in.

In retrospect I wonder if I would have been better served purchasing a CM9 or a P938. If $ is a factor there are some good deals on Nanos on gunbroker.

Good luck!

12. BLau

BLau

Just picked one up. Shoots great!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

13. Legacy Shooters

Legacy Shooters

Im in the market for one and was actually looking at one today

14. dave333

dave333

I pocket carry my nano everyday, have for about a year now. Great little gun.

15. Redeemed

Redeemed

For what it's worth, I sold a Cm9 and bought the nano. Real nice little gun and similar(trigger) to the glock. Works real nice in the front pocket. If you wear cargos or carpenter type pants. My .02

16. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

Why the switch?

17. notsobigal

notsobigal

I picked one up a couple weeks ago. Shot it for the first time this morning. Shot 50 rounds of PMC, 50 rounds of Blazer and one mag of 124 gr. Hydrashock. Had 2 FTE both with the aluminum cased Blazer. Everything else functioned perfect. I'm sure the malfunctions were due to the ammo. I could feel the aluminum case hanging up while hand cycling a mag through the gun. Never using that stuff again. Anyway, back to the pistol. I felt the recoil was mild considering the size of this gun. Point of impact was a little low and left. I adjusted windage and might replace the front sight with a shorter one if Beretta offers it. Not a big deal though for this pistols intended purpose. Groups were very good. So far I'm very pleased with it. Another 100 rounds and I will be ready to start carrying it. Gotta order me a High Noon Down Under holster now.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  18. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

Look at one again today. The guy let me put the gun in my cargo pants pocket to see how it fit. It seemed to fit comfortably. I doubt it would work for jeans, but cargo pants or shorts appears to work...for me.

19. blakhatdan

blakhatdan

I carry mine in an OWB rig. Easy to conceal and couldn't be more comfortable. No issues with reliability, and it handles well with Speer 124g +P short barrel loads.

20. sappy13

sappy13

Iv been looking at getting one. Selling a kimber solo this week and here's a good chance that will be its replacement.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk