Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wha
View attachment 377592 View attachment 377593 Looking for something like the pistol included in the old Beretta M9 Special Edition box set without any polymer parts, hex grip screws, or slanted dust cover. M9 style “snowman” sights are a must. Please be willing to trade. Face to face in South Carolina preferred.
What are you looking to trade? Sorry, not FTF.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please DO NOT message me if you do not have the M9 or 92FS that is described.

I am only interested in the pistol included in the M9 Special Edition box set (pictured), or a 92FS old enough to have M9 style sights, an M9 style backstrap, the old finish, and no polymer coated parts.

I am not interested in an inox, nor a cheetah, nor a Px4 Storm Compact, nor a M1934, nor a 92S, nor a 90-Two, nor a 92A1, nor a M9A3, nor a Marine Corps Edition, nor a Desert Storm Edition, nor anything at all made after the millennium. Also don’t message me asking if the Beretta in the picture is for sale, or to whine about how the polymer coated parts are better and I’m a baby who likes old garbage.

Everything I described in the last paragraph has been private messaged or emailed to me

1 - 20 of 25 Posts