close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beretta Knife

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by belasko, Apr 24, 2003.

1. belasko

belasko

I have a Beretta Knife with skeletonized blade brand new with box and wrapper. Only been taken out to take this pic. Will sell for $15.00 or best offer. contact me at glock19@adelphia.net

2. Ljunatic

Ljunatic On The Fringe

HMMMM....
    First Beretta blade I've seen that was fully serrated. As far as I knew they were only made in plain or combo edge(half serrated), But I don't get out much. Anybody else know for sure?

3. belasko

belasko

I have never really paid that much attention to the Beretta knife collection, until you asked this. I went to the web site and could not find a knife like this one. It has a fully serated blade, but no pocket clip. The only thing that I know is that it is a Zytel framed Beretta knife. Has the little Beretta insignia in the frame and on the box, but no model or name for the knife. Maybe its an older model that was sitting in my dealers display for a while or something, or maybe a limited run, or who knows what. I typed an email to Beretta to ask them about the knife, but last time I emailed them for anything it took two weeks to get a reply. But, When I do get a reply, I will post here what model the knife is

4. DepMur

DepMur Millennium Member

I have one just like it here in my desk drawer. I bought mine from CDNN a few years back. It's a good knife and yes the one I have is fully serrated.

5. belasko

belasko

Ah..so I am not the only person who has one of these. Do you happen to remember what model the knife is? It's not listed on the box, or anything, and Beretta will be forever and a day getting back to me about it.