GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
New or used? I have wanted a 92F since the 80's. This would go along great for carry. Same manual of arms. Not a huge Double/Single guy but these have always appealed. Nice find and price.

Does the compact except full size 92 F magazines?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Great handguns and have had many, including a compact.

Reactions: Slugo

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm swearing off striker fired guns. Back to aluminum and steel with a hammer. Sold my Sig M17 just this week. Maybe a Glock 48, but not in the near future.
That’s funny, I just went back to all striker fired. There is no question that there’s serious advantages to DA/SA, just not enough to sway me to stay EXCEPT, man that Beretta is a good looking gun!!

Congrats!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I'm swearing off striker fired guns. Back to aluminum and steel with a hammer. Sold my Sig M17 just this week. Maybe a Glock 48, but not in the near future.
I am getting close to that too. But I just couldn't sell my Shield and Ruger 9E that works so well.

I am leaning towards SIG's hammer fired P series.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
What Dreadnought said!! I carried a 92 for years, and know they are one of the most reliable, easy to shoot fast, pistols out there. I love a nice 92. I was able to win a "Governors Twenty" tab when I was still in ACU's several years ago using a M9. Box stock pistol shooting the Nat'l Guard Combat pistol course(Sorry, Brag time)
Good Choice, Slugo!!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As an older retired cus, I enjoy trying new things a lot. As far as pistols I'm pretty much at the end of the line. Thanks, guys I enjoy your help and helpful responses. Have a great weekend! :)

·
Man, I'm Pretty
30,101 Posts
Out of the box the Beretta 92's have the best trigger of all the production TDA guns out there in my opinion.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

1 - 20 of 107 Posts