Glock Talk banner

Beretta 92 Perfected

1759 35
My Beretta 92 G Elite LTT Compact came in Friday and I have been so busy I haven't had time to shoot it or even take pictures and post my impressions. It looks like I will have about thirty minutes before Mrs. Happyguy gets home with carry out so I will try to make this quitck.

This gun really makes me smile so far. Some of you know I carry a 92 Compact that I have done a few things to but this gun is much more to my liking and I think it's just about everything a Compact 92 should be.

Essentially the gun got the full treatment from Langdon including NP3 with the exception of Ameriglo sights and a flush crown. I was a little bit sceptical of a two tone gun and the pictures didn't relieve my skepticism but handling the gun in person I have to say I like the looks. The NP3 very closely matches the stainless barrel and grip screws. In fact, I cant tell the difference.

First off the gun received a carry bevel and refinish with Ceracoat that is very even and well done. It has just the right amount of gloss. All the corners have been broken and it feels very good and smooth in the hand. The roll marks are much clearer than on my Italian Beretta and appear to be laser engraved. I like the LTT logo. it is in the right location and tasteful in my opinion.

The sight picture is very good with the supplied fiber optic with a narrow front sight and a rather wide notch rear sight and the mag well is nicely beveled.

The trigger, OMG the trigger. The DA on my old compact with the NP3 trigger-job- n-a-bag is right around 6.5 to 7.0 pounds while the SA is 3.5 pounds with a slight amount of creep. The gun from Landdon has a 5.5 pound DA trigger and the SA is 3.0 with no creep. Just wonderful in my view.

I still haven't shot it and I may not shoot it worth a darn but the quality of the work is topnotch and so far I am delighted.

Revolver Wood Air gun Gun barrel Knife
Air gun Revolver Trigger Wood Grass
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
My Beretta 92 G Elite LTT Compact came in Friday and I have been so busy I haven't had time to shoot it or even take pictures and post my impressions. It looks like I will have about thirty minutes before Mrs. Happyguy gets home with carry out so I will try to make this quitck.

This gun really makes me smile so far. Some of you know I carry a 92 Compact that I have done a few things to but this gun is much more to my liking and I think it's just about everything a Compact 92 should be.

Essentially the gun got the full treatment from Langdon including NP3 with the exception of Ameriglo sights and a flush crown. I was a little bit sceptical of a two tone gun and the pictures didn't relieve my skepticism but handling the gun in person I have to say I like the looks. The NP3 very closely matches the stainless barrel and grip screws. In fact, I cant tell the difference.

First off the gun received a carry bevel and refinish with Ceracoat that is very even and well done. It has just the right amount of gloss. All the corners have been broken and it feels very good and smooth in the hand.

The sight picture is very good with the supplied fiber optic with a narrow front sight and a rather wide notch rear sight.

The trigger, OMG the trigger. The DA on my old compact with the NP3 trigger-job- n-a-bag is right around 6.5 to 7.0 pounds while the SA is 3.5 pounds with a slight amount of creep. The gun from Landdon has a 5.5 pound DA trigger and the SA is 3.0 with no creep. Just wonderful in my view.

I still haven't shot it and I may not shoot it worth a darn but the quality of the work is topnotch and so far I am delighted.

View attachment 1115865 View attachment 1115866 View attachment 1115865 View attachment 1115866
Beautiful job!

·
Registered
8,317 Posts

First off the gun received a carry bevel and refinish with Ceracoat that is very even and well done. It has just the right amount of gloss. All the corners have been broken and it feels very good and smooth in the hand. The roll marks are much clearer than on my Italian Beretta and appear to be laser engraved. I like the LTT logo. it is in the right location and tasteful in my opinion.

The sight picture is very good with the supplied fiber optic with a narrow front sight and a rather wide notch rear sight.

View attachment 1115865 View attachment 1115866 View attachment 1115865 View attachment 1115866
It needs Milt Sparks leathers.

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
That is one pretty gun.
Beautiful finish and improved lines.
And, it sounds like it's a shooter.
Bellissimo!!
Molto bene!!

Reactions: Benton and happyguy

·
Florist
22,949 Posts
It's nice but you sure it's not a Taurus?

LOL jk.

Reactions: happyguy

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
10,755 Posts
All of my Langdons are nice shooters. You will be a very happy happyguy when you shoot it.

Reactions: happyguy
1 - 20 of 36 Posts