GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
That 900 price is the payment to hold your gun. Ya, if you could get it with all of their options that would be a great deal, or even a factory config for that matter. Unfortunately that is not even realistic.

I guess the way I look at it is these are near impossible to find and on GB they sell for 1,400+ right now. The Langdon is 1,599 with higher capacity and a forearm with easy attachment options amongst a few other things.

By the time you also overpay on GB, play the song and dance with 922r to get higher capacity, you will probably already be at or exceed $1,600 asking price of the LTT.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey Deisel. They send all the stock parts with the gun if you want to switch back.
I like the upgrades. I like the comp model too. Wonder how much a 21" barrel cost?
It was worth it to me to know I had one coming. I couldn't even find a comp model.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Deisel. They send all the stock parts with the gun if you want to switch back.
I like the upgrades. I like the comp model too. Wonder how much a 21" barrel cost?
It was worth it to me to know I had one coming. I couldn't even find a comp model.
I wouldn’t want to switch it back to factory configuration, I really like the way it is set up. It will be used mainly for a HD gun with a arisaka m-lok light mount, and just for shooting fun. I’m thinking it will be a perfect setup for that. I ordered it with the Aridus CROM/RMR sight and the saddle too. Eventually put a RMR on it, but not anytime soon. Did you put the CROM sight/mount on yours?

@ wild cat - I would think the LTT set up would be better as a dedicated HD gun than the pro comp in its factory config? Maybe not? I’m not a pro shotgunner by any means. It looks like the comp pro still comes with the standard 5rd mag tube, from what I read anyways.

Might as well get a shotgun like this while I still can. 8 rounds might be considered high capacity before we know it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Why would the LTT be the best? All you are basically getting is the Magpul furniture. I did mention before it was mentioned that LTT returns you the stock furniture, but I'm not sure why the Magpul would be considered superior.

The only thing the LTT is doing is providing you with 922r compliance. There are no performance additions for all the $500 dollars added to the LTT. I find it crazy.

If a shotgun capacity were to go into legislation, it wouldn't be 922r. It would be "extension" or "capacity."

Personal opinion: the LTT is the most expensive option for the 1301, then the Comp Pro, then Comp. The best features are the Comp, then Comp Pro. I don't think the LTT brings any performance features to the table.

The Comp Pro was available at Hinterlands and Grabagun just last week.
I would buy the Comp I posted above. Meh :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I did get the side saddle but not the crom. I put a bushnell red dot I already had on it without a mount and it cowitnesses with the iron sights really well. Also put one of the new Surefire mini scout lights with the new swivel flush mlok mounts on the magpul stock. One of the improvements I really like. I am really liking the setup. Handles great. I also like the magpul butt stock. I added one spacer to get just a little more LOP.
It's definitely not the bargain shoppers shotgun. But one of the best HD/tactical shotguns, yes.
Only one on my list now is the even more not a bargain but awesome shotgun that Deisel already owns. Now I either have to wait on his review/comparison or come up with another $2k.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts