Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's a good size, 3 buildings IIRC. I like it better than the Medina show. Haven't been yet this year, though I might have to make the trek out to hunt for primers and bullets. :tinfoil:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm tryin to find a g19 and if all else fails a g23. My boss is going to have a table there with a bunch of AR's and AK's. Pretty excited to see his set up

·
"Member"
115 Posts
I went earlier this year. It seemed like every vendor had glocks instock so im sure youll find what your looking for. My friend played two off each other and got some extras thrown in.

·
"Member"
115 Posts
Indeed I did. Picked up a G19 for $515 out the door, brand spanken new. Test fired 6/16/09, taking it to the range Mon. :supergrin: Did you pick anyhting up?
No, couldnt find anything to make me part with my money except some french fries.
Congrats on the new gun.
Theres a GSSF indoor match this weekend @ Blackwing by Columbus. tons of fun!
http://www.blackwingsc.com/index.htm

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like fun, but due to the fact that this is my first handgun I need some practice. I've shot rifles and shotguns all my life, but the G19 is my first handgun. Took it to the range Monday and shot left and right all 85 rounds. Need to practice with that trigger before anyone see's me shoot! ha

·
"Member"
115 Posts
Looks like fun, but due to the fact that this is my first handgun I need some practice. I've shot rifles and shotguns all my life, but the G19 is my first handgun. Took it to the range Monday and shot left and right all 85 rounds. Need to practice with that trigger before anyone see's me shoot! ha
Dry firing helped me out a lot. The GSSF shoot isnt that bad plus range time can only help.:whip:
Well enjoy your new Glock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts