close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

benfits of gssf lifetime membership?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by MiCPL, Feb 16, 2007.

1. MiCPL

MiCPL www.micpl.net

What are they compared to joining every year? I think im going to start shooting them this year and getting ready to join gssf. (b-day present to me)

thanks for any info

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

If I remember correctly, in addition to never having to pay dues again, you get:

1. A real nice Lifetime GSSF cap
    2. A real nice plaque
    3. Special offers from time to time. I think the last was a GSSF "Bullet hole" coffee cup.

I highly recommend lifetime membership. I went "lifetime" after my first match in May 1999.

3. njl

njl

I never got any of those. Perhaps the way I "upgraded" to life after already paying the yearly fee confused things?

The benefits are, saving money on yearly renewals (eventually), and lifetime warranty on all your Glocks...as if you really need that.

And there was this email I got before the Orlando match about the walk-up match registration fee. I don't know if that was sent to lifers, everyone, or some other selective category of people. Yeah, I'm being intentionally vague on this...don't want to give it away if it wasn't a widely distributed offer.

4. geminicricket

geminicricket NRA Life member

There's benefits?

I thought I was going to be able to appreciate not having to pay annual dues after just a few years had passed. If you're young enough to think you might be able to travel to attend a GSSF event in 20 years, and have the money to go life, go life.