Glock Talk banner

Benelli Nova tactical

859 Views 27 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  MarkCO
Anyone have one and have run rounds through it? For the price seems like a good HD/duty gun. Does any one know how it compares to Mossy 500/590 or rem 870?
Reactions: Willard
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
9,619 Posts
Nova is 3", Super Nova is 3.5". The stock on the SN is more adjustable, trigger guard is larger.

Lots of 3Gunners with SNs do the mod to shorten the stroke to aid in feeding shorter shells and avoid short stroking.

Did they get that wrong? Checking the web site both the nova and super nova are chambered for 3.5” shells. I’ve only owned the super nova.

· Super Moderator
9,039 Posts
  • Sad
Reactions: Willard and fg17

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I watched a youtube video where the guy said he ran 3.5s in his nova. With the stock and receiver differences there is still a marked difference between the nova and super nova. I see them for roughly the same price aswell. Both around 450 from what i have seen.

· Registered
9,619 Posts
I watched a youtube video where the guy said he ran 3.5s in his nova. With the stock and receiver differences there is still a marked difference between the nova and super nova. I see them for roughly the same price aswell. Both around 450 from what i have seen.
I've found the Super novas to be about $100 more.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts