close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Benchmade Knifes

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by utah, Apr 11, 2003.

1. utah

utah

First year production Benchmade Ernest Emerson design CQC7 knife. This knife is used in excellent condition showing only normal wear. This Ernest Emerson War Spec CQC7 knife has the following features: Titanium double liner, ATS-34 steel Tanto point blade, black G-10 handles, pocket clip, and a ambidextrous thumb lug. Blade is combo (half straight/half serrated) and has Benchmade's BT2 black Teflon based polymer coating. It is my understanding that these were made in limited numbers and for that reason are hard to find. I purchased knife for $175.00 when Benchmade was making them before Emerson and Benchmade parted ways. $100 delivered in lower 48 states.

Benchmade 820SBT Ascent, clip point knife. The following are some of the features of the knife: ATS-34 Blades heat treated to a hardness 59-61 Rc., Zytel handles with their own sure- grip texture pattern, adjustable stainless steel pivot screws, BT2 black Teflon based coated clip point blade shape with ambidextrous opening hole, removable stainless steel pocket clip. Blade length is just under 3 inches, overall length 6.75 inches, closed 4 inches. $45 delivered in lower 48 states.

Not interested in any trades at this time and only take money order. I do not have pictures of the actual knifes, but here are "factory" pics.

;I

2. utah

utah

Backside of CQC-7

3. utah

utah