close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Benchmade, K-Bar, CRKT, Ek knives for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 6734, May 1, 2006.

1. 6734

I have a couple knives for sale. All prices include Priority Mail shipping, CONUS sales only, and I prefer USPS money orders for payment. Please email me at DgnBrt8@aol.com if you are interested.

Benchmade 41MC - D2 steel blade marked Limited Edition, has been flipped, the blade has a few scratches, nothing major, has not been sharpened. $120

Ka-Bar USN Model - blade is marked USN instead of USMC, unused and unsharpened, comes with the kydex sheath, box, and paperwork $50

CRKT Hissatsu - plain edge satin finish blade, kydex sheath. Blade has some scratches and the edge has been buffed / sharpened on 2000 grit paper $45

Himalayan Imports Garuda AK Khukuri - 18" blade, carved satisal wood handle, silver fittings and bolster, unsharpened and unused $85

EK Australian Bowie Knife - walnut handle, stainless steel (unknown what type of steel) double-edged blade and guard, brass rivets, unused and unsharpened. Comes with a leather sheath that is in good condition. Blade is marked Made in Effingham, comes with box. Both knife and box show some shelf wear, and the brass shows some age. $85

Spyderco Endura 3 - Combo edge VG-10 blade, unused and unsharpened. No box or paperwork. $40

Kirkpatrick Leather Texas Strong Side Holster - LEFT HAND holster for a Glock 26 / 27, has been worn a couple times, still in good shape, no major wear and stitching is still good and tight. $40

Thanks for looking.

2. 6734

Khukuri is sold pending funds.

Manix reduced to $80

Ek Bowie reduced to $80

Ka-Bar reduced to $45

Thanks for looking,

Chris

3. 6734

Manix is sold pending funds.

4. 6734

KA-BAR is sold pending funds.

Ek Bowie, Hissatsu, Spyderco Endura, and holster are still available.

5. cinergi

cinergi

Benchmade 41MC - D2 steel blade marked Limited Edition, has been flipped, the blade has a few scratches, nothing major, has not been sharpened. $120

wrx24racer [at] yahoo.com

6. 6734

I apologize for the delay, the Balisong has already been spoken for. Thanks for your interest.

Chris

7. Armayor

Armayor

Chris, the Khukuri arrived and it is most substantial and very nice looking. This thing must weigh close to 2 lbs. This blade looks too nice to be chopping with so to the wall it goes.

Thanks,

Rick Armayor

PS: I was wrong about the weight. It feels heavier than what it actually weighs. It only weighs 30.7 ozs.
    Thanks Again

8. glockatlanta

glockatlanta

Chris,

The Ka-Bar arrived safe and sound.

Thanks! :)

Mike