Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple knives for sale. All prices include Priority Mail shipping, CONUS sales only, and I prefer USPS money orders for payment. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Benchmade 41MC - D2 steel blade marked Limited Edition, has been flipped, the blade has a few scratches, nothing major, has not been sharpened. $120

Ka-Bar USN Model - blade is marked USN instead of USMC, unused and unsharpened, comes with the kydex sheath, box, and paperwork $50

CRKT Hissatsu - plain edge satin finish blade, kydex sheath. Blade has some scratches and the edge has been buffed / sharpened on 2000 grit paper $45

Himalayan Imports Garuda AK Khukuri - 18" blade, carved satisal wood handle, silver fittings and bolster, unsharpened and unused $85

EK Australian Bowie Knife - walnut handle, stainless steel (unknown what type of steel) double-edged blade and guard, brass rivets, unused and unsharpened. Comes with a leather sheath that is in good condition. Blade is marked Made in Effingham, comes with box. Both knife and box show some shelf wear, and the brass shows some age. $85

Spyderco Endura 3 - Combo edge VG-10 blade, unused and unsharpened. No box or paperwork. $40

Kirkpatrick Leather Texas Strong Side Holster - LEFT HAND holster for a Glock 26 / 27, has been worn a couple times, still in good shape, no major wear and stitching is still good and tight. $40

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Khukuri is sold pending funds.

Manix reduced to $80

Ek Bowie reduced to $80

Ka-Bar reduced to $45

Thanks for looking,

Chris

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KA-BAR is sold pending funds.

Ek Bowie, Hissatsu, Spyderco Endura, and holster are still available.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Benchmade 41MC - D2 steel blade marked Limited Edition, has been flipped, the blade has a few scratches, nothing major, has not been sharpened. $120

wrx24racer [at] yahoo.com

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize for the delay, the Balisong has already been spoken for. Thanks for your interest.

Chris

·
Registered
33 Posts
Chris, the Khukuri arrived and it is most substantial and very nice looking. This thing must weigh close to 2 lbs. This blade looks too nice to be chopping with so to the wall it goes.

Thanks,

Rick Armayor

PS: I was wrong about the weight. It feels heavier than what it actually weighs. It only weighs 30.7 ozs.
Thanks Again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts