GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use Vedders for IWB carry? I’d appreciate your opinion on their holster.
Thanks,
jim

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a Light Tuck for my 26 and LCP II, each with the claw. I find them comfortable and well designed. I definitely recommend them. I also have and am happy with their pocket holster for my LCP II.

·
Registered
30,848 Posts
I just got the Lighttuck for my P365. It's nice but I would prefer a wide plastic clip instead of the narrower steel clip. The steel clip is more difficult to put on. Not a huge deal.

Hybrids are still more comfortable for me.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
I bought one for my 26, 23, and Shield, great holsters. I either use them or the Remora mostly for carrying. For a secure carry the Vedder is it.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
I liked the old design better. They changed some of the designs to be less “custom” each gun. I have a Vedder light tuck for most of my carry guns.

My primary carry holster is now the stealthgear
Venticore. It is a little easier on my “hotspots” I developed over the years.

But vedder is still excellent.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
I use all of my Vedder holsters for IWB appendix, never tried them any other way.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I purchased one a couple months ago because I heard how great they were. I wore it IWB for a couple of weeks, then took advantage of their full refund.

It just was not comfortable for my body type. I heard from someone else on here that they changed their design somewhat prior to me purchasing mine. Figures!

I even used the claw. It was well made, but continually dug into my side. They were great about the return. Excellent CS.

I went with Alien Gear and never looked back. Very comfortable to wear.

You, like the rest of us, will ultimately end up with a drawer full of holsters. Eventually you'll hit on one which works for you.

Best of luck....

Reactions: jdl2 and jr24

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I have a couple of Vedder holsters and admit that they are well made but the Crossbreed, to me is more comfortable. Another one of my favorites which more closely compares to the Vedder in size but not material is the Elite Survival holster. It's more of a nylon material but very comfortable.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
I will note that, probably due to my carry location/cant/belt/1911, I tend to stretch the spring clips every so often and have to order new ones replace them (haven't figured out the secret twist to bend em back), but at $6 every 6 months or year or whatever it's not a big deal.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts