Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to shoot two divisions on Saturday and will be bringing two new shooters with me. Hope to see all my great friends at Beckley.:dancing:

· Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ann, I was looking forward to seeing you and Tome. Beckley is most likely my last match of the year.

· Registered
71 Posts
A friend, that got me into GSSF, and i are coming up Friday night late. We are meeting his parents and all 4 of us are shooting on Saturday.

I'm excited, first match with a gun I owned, gen 4 G26. Previous two matches I borrowed his 19 and 27.

Already registered for two divisions. Been shooting some here at the house as preparation

Brian

· Registered
85 Posts
With the amount of rain in the area today and on the radar for tomorrow you might want to consider packing your boots.

I always go over-prepared, rather than under-prepared. It is always easier to have it (and not need it), than to need something and not have it with you ...

· Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Boots are a must at Beckley, actually Cool Springs, as is rain gear. The mud will suck the shoes off your feet.

· "Shootin Steel"
665 Posts
Andrea and I will be getting in late tonight and shooting Saturday morning. Hope to see some of you there.

Yes do bring boots, rain coat, it rained all day Friday last year and most of Saturday morning. It's muddy there after a rain.

· "Shootin Steel"
665 Posts
Here is a aerial photo of the range. You will come in on the road to the left. GSSF usually sets up their tent on the far left as you enter range.
Vegetation Terrain Screenshot

· Registered
71 Posts
WOW.. that is really in the middle of no where isnt it.. Got directions and found it on Google maps as well..

Got to love directions that say 'turn onto Rd x, sign may be missing' LOL

are mosquitos etc bad? just trying to figure out what else i need to pack..

· Registered
15,399 Posts
Hope everyone has a safe trip and a great match.

· Registered
15,399 Posts
Always pack the essentials. Cutters. Water. Beef jerky. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.