close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Drain You, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Drain You

Drain You NRA member

I use to argue with a friend of mine about how good women looked. She said I would find something that I liked on a girl & fixate on it.

Usually hair, teeth, or having a really nice body, I would fall for the girl and think she looked a lot better than she really did. Eventually I see what she meant, but still mostly disagreed.

Now this friend, she was a real looker herself. Really pretty, kinda chubby but her personality was awesome and well, she was blessed up top.

Over time we stopped being friends, and I saw a bunch of her pictures on my hard drive tonight, the ones I use to look at think WOW.

Girl was a fat cow. But at least her theory is proven.

2. Bushflyr

Bushflyr ʇno uıƃuɐɥ ʇsnɾ Millennium Member

Mopeds man, mopeds. Just ask Eurodriver. :rofl:

3. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

well since getting on this forum I'm amazed what some people find attractive. LIttle perplexed again how you can say kinda chubby and at the same time real looker?

4. Drain You

Drain You NRA member

If I told you that I knew a fat man who had large muscles would that confuse you too?

5. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

nope, not at all. I know a few of those. Two of 'em compete in powerlifting.

But there are no chubby hot girls.

6. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

What if a hot girl gained 10 pounds? 15? Where is the cutoff?

7. JW1178

JW1178

Well, when the rolls start start to fold over or she has rolls on rolls...

I'm kind of a fitness guy and I want a girl the same way, but then again, I don't like bony girls. I actually like girls with a little cushin but I don't need a lot.

I have looked at a few of my ex's and thought "was I drunk the whole relationship" and then realized I don't drink so I don't know what to say.

8. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

it's not a number it's a look.

9. Drain You

Drain You NRA member

Just for you, I'll save the swarmy response for a coworker tomorrow that deserves it, and just say "Exactly."

10. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Bull****!

11. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

no truer statement has ever been spoken or written. Guess it goes back to that eye of the beholder thing.

Hell I found out there that people actually find pregnant girls hot. I guess there's something out there for everybody

12. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Some of us believe that outward, physical beauty is merely a combination of parents. There are LOT of very pretty girls out in the world, but there are a lot less that are really attractive. IMHO, to be really attractive, in that kind of alluring way that draws you to them, a woman has to have that "certain something."

It's a quality that goes far beyond the outward appearance.

I'm 100% man, but even so, all things equal, the eyes and smile of a woman with that "certain something" can grab me at first glance.

Think Shania Twain. Beauty, oh yeah. (She's got the looks department wrapped up in spades!) But so what? A lot of woman do; however, if you begin to consider her talent, her integrity, and especially her strong, deep convictions and attitudes towards family... well, quite frankly, this is what really makes her even more attractive.

(Oh yeah, about her eyes and smile, :hearts:.)

13. JW1178

JW1178

Well fertility is apart of what attracts a man to a woman and a pregnant woman is obviously a fertile one so some guys are attracted to that. Somewhere their minds don't consider that she's already been fertalized.

Yes, this is true. Marilyn Monroe for example. There have been prettier women out there, with even nicer bodies, but nobody has really ever topped her. She had that something and then some.

14. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

I've got a thing for pregnant chics and couldn't honestly tell you why!

15. CLoft239

CLoft239 I Like Turtles

Can't believe nobody has said it yet.

In all actuality, beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

16. HandyMan Hugh

HandyMan Hugh NRA Life Member

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.
    However it is only skin deep. True beauty, like ugly goes clean to the bone! I've seen really pretty women to whom I'd not give the time of day. OTOH, I've seen some rather average looking women who are truly beautiful where it really counts! Just my $5.00 worth. (Inflation y'know) :supergrin:

17. JW1178

JW1178

Another point, ATTITUDE! A girl can be drop dead gorgeous but if she has a crappy attitude it can turn that perfect 10 into a 2 real quick. I don't care how hot her butt is, the poop that comes out stinks. My girl, knows her poop stinks and is rather proud of it.

Second to that is stupid. I can't have a relationship with someone who I can't even talk to or can't reason. Eventually it gets real old. The worse thing about stupid is that while plastic surgery can fix ugly, and attitudes can be adjusted, stupidity is forever.

Speaking of ugly. Nothing is worse than these fat girls that think they are something. They try to make up for their weight with their personalities and they go too far. Either they are super sweet to the point it's annoying or they try to be too cute and it makes them even worse.

18. byf43

byf43 NRA Endowment Life Member

^^^This!!:thumbsup:^^^

^^^^ And this!!!!^^^^ :thumbsup:

ETA: There are two things that I have learned, being married to the same woman, for almost 25 years.
    • "Yes, Dear".
    • NOTHING else matters, if she is not happy.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  19. Gonzoso

Gonzoso

I would say it's when a roll occurs.

Secondly, if the bust is not further out from the body than the stomach.

And finally for me, the deal killer is the neck roll.:shocked:

I don't want to date twiggy but I expect a woman to keep in shape and stay healthy.