close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Be careful what you search for.

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by blackpanther, Aug 8, 2006.

1. blackpanther

blackpanther

Be careful what you search for.You will get taged by the NSA.I used to really be into rifles years ago.I started a search on sabots to see if they were still being made.I saw some info on armor piercing ammunition.When I hit web sites out side of the US my fire wall went crazy.Attempts started at my ports 49XXX.They were blocked and The IP address and port numbers would not stop coming up on the screen.Finally they quit but the modem was still going crazy.I watched what was going out.Web sites I had not been on in months were being up loaded and had no cookies for.So I blocked all the high ports and they were using ports in the 50,xxx range which were not blocked..So I go into my UNIX mode and started following the trail.It started in Amsterdam to Dallas and finally to Haliburton in Houston,Tex.I use to work for the NSA.Haliburton is doing sub contracting.They are using special SATA drives.I never heard of the brand.Sat data is moving at 1.5 gig.I would not mind having that speed.They have a really big set up there.I was being dumped to server number 69.High speed tape drives are used for back up and to analize later.All of this has been on the news and the liberals are raising all hell.I don't care if they monitor the web to catch the bad guy but they know it now.

Ed

2. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

3. NGWT

NGWT

Poppy! Look up in the sky! It's that evil Haliburton guy flying a black helicopter.

WE'RE DOOMED!!

4. pizzaaguy

pizzaaguy

Server number 69, huh??

NOW SERVING: 70

:supergrin:

5. David_G17

David_G17 /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

SATA I is 1.5 GB/s, but SATA II is 3.0 GB/s.

if you really want SATA drives, you can get them for less than $50.00

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?N=2010150014+1035907918&Submit=ENE&SubCategory=14

What unix do you use? Solaris, *BSD, HP-UX?

in what capacity?

6. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

The Government Paranoia Division... ;)

IGF

7. grokdesigns

grokdesigns