Glock Talk banner

Bazooka brothers???

1132 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  faawrenchbndr
I don't know if anyone in this community has had any experience with this company or not, if so please enlighten me. I contacted them close to two years ago about building a pistol upper for me. Since it is a very different configuration, they had to send a mag block with it. I understand things take time, but going on two years later and I haven't even been contacted back. Any thoughts??
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
42,447 Posts
I can't imagine waiting for two years for anything. I can't believe you didn't either get answers or move on long, long ago.

Don’t ever get addicted to custom 1911s. Some of the best guys in the business have a 4-6 year wait for work.

· Premium Member
42,447 Posts
I don't know if anyone in this community has had any experience with this company or not, if so please enlighten me. I contacted them close to two years ago about building a pistol upper for me. Since it is a very different configuration, they had to send a mag block with it. I understand things take time, but going on two years later and I haven't even been contacted back. Any thoughts??

They have little to no known references, why wait on these guys?

There are several builders, hell, there are many uppers that can be bought. A pistol upper isn’t really anything special. However, there are a few key points to consider. May builders over gas the uppers. The key is to research potential uppers, look at reviews, get recommendations from others.

· Premium Member
42,447 Posts
Never heard of them. I saw nothing on their website that was awe inspiring. Looked like low quality slap together bits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.