Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone in this community has had any experience with this company or not, if so please enlighten me. I contacted them close to two years ago about building a pistol upper for me. Since it is a very different configuration, they had to send a mag block with it. I understand things take time, but going on two years later and I haven't even been contacted back. Any thoughts??

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
You pay up front? Seems way too long to me. Never heard of them. Their website doesn't look to have been updated in a year or more. Address found for their phone number is a residential property. Can't find them in the Indiana Business lookup. FFL has been renewed and is valid through 7/2020.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Clearly a small biz. They probably lost it or forgot about it. I'd just reach out again and see if it's available.

·
Banned
42,101 Posts
Yeah, you either fell through the cracks or they didn't want to deal with whatever special configuration you wanted.

Speaking of, what was so different about what you ordered?

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Same as Jack Black waiting two years that's on you. So don't complain you weren't asked to wait.
I wouldn't wait two years for my wife

·
Premium Member
42,341 Posts
I can't imagine waiting for two years for anything. I can't believe you didn't either get answers or move on long, long ago.

Don’t ever get addicted to custom 1911s. Some of the best guys in the business have a 4-6 year wait for work.

·
Premium Member
42,341 Posts
I don't know if anyone in this community has had any experience with this company or not, if so please enlighten me. I contacted them close to two years ago about building a pistol upper for me. Since it is a very different configuration, they had to send a mag block with it. I understand things take time, but going on two years later and I haven't even been contacted back. Any thoughts??

They have little to no known references, why wait on these guys?

There are several builders, hell, there are many uppers that can be bought. A pistol upper isn’t really anything special. However, there are a few key points to consider. May builders over gas the uppers. The key is to research potential uppers, look at reviews, get recommendations from others.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Years back they were promising some "vaporware" for the M11/9 and M16 that never made it to market. Not 100% sure but I think they took some money from people and never delivered, in the end they did get some of the money back. Unless it's something EXTREMELY special I would move on, since you have no money in it.

·
Super Moderator
4,057 Posts
Drop them a note, tell them you have waited long enough and are moving on.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I emailed them again. All I got in return was an auto reply saying they were overrun with orders for that particular upper. Once again, I wasn't really worried about it after never hearing back from them. I just was curious if anyone had ever dealt with them before.

·
Premium Member
42,341 Posts
Never heard of them. I saw nothing on their website that was awe inspiring. Looked like low quality slap together bits.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.