Glock Talk banner

battle worn tactical grey finish

Glock 19 
5K views 29 replies 27 participants last post by  DKC 
#1 ·
I actually won my Glock 19 in gun bingo if you can believe that although I've been wanting a Glock 23 for some time now. The 19 will fill that void just fine. Anyway I got the gun home and examining it being skeptical since I didn't pay for it. The frame looked worn and I was afraid it was used but doing some research It seems to be the Battle worn tactical grey glock 19. Does anyone have any info on these, was this a special edition or is it just a regular factory option?

#7 · (Edited)
looks like you were taken, a used, field tested hard, poorly taken care of. then someone let a child draw all over it with a sharpie. do us all a favor and send it to me, i will render it safe and dispose of properly in my gun safe!!!
besides, you will never be happy with it since you had your heart set on a G 23!!!

Enjoy it

#10 ·
Call Glock, as for the Born On Date and if there's any distribution info they can share. They may be able to tell you if it went to Gov. Agency vs Dealer. They're generally very happy to share this info and what they can about a model's history including if it's been in for factory service. Glock Cust. Support: 770-432-1202

#20 ·
Looks normal nothing like my years carried Gen 2 32, that is really worn, for me when I see the word tactical I usually look elsewhere, looks just like a normal pistol here nothing special seen other than the after market things, sure don't look like my 17-19 or 32 does.

#23 ·
looks like you were taken, a used, field tested hard, poorly taken care of. then someone let a child draw all over it with a sharpie. do us all a favor and send it to me, i will render it safe and dispose of properly in my gun safe!!!
besides, you will never be happy with it since you had your heart set on a G 23!!!

Enjoy it
Beat me to it!

#28 ·
Concerning the Glock 19 vs. the Glock 23, my first Glock was a 19, but I like my 23 more. It’s a 23C and I love that gun. I shoot it when I shoot my 20. Great, great, fun weapons. I carry a 43 and my 23C, both easily concealed.

My favorite range weapon, though is my 17. In 2018 (a couple of months), I’m going to have the 17 cut to accommodate a red dot Trijicon sight and a suppressor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.