Glock Talk banner

Batteries deal

489 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  bdcochran
Not sure if this is a good deal on good batteries or not, but here it is:

http://www.woot.com/plus/ac-delco-batteries-18?ref=cnt_wp_7
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,430 Posts
I saw that, but passed. Batteries are one of the few things that I'm likely over-finicky on. Not saying that's a bad brand, just that I'm not familiar with it and am not up for gambling on that quantity of an unfamiliar brand.

That said, I do like Woot and buy things from them semi-regularly. Just received a 40-pack of 8-gig thumb drives from them today for our business; paid $149.99 for forty of them. Several weeks ago they had a pretty decent deal on metal Type-1 gas cans and I snagged a few. (I hate the mass-market weird-spout gas cans that take three hands and a monkey wrench to pour liquid out of.)

· Registered
15,932 Posts
Whenever you read an advertisement on batteries on the cheap, look at the expiration date. 2018 on batteries rated for 10 years means that they have been sitting somewhere for about 7 years. If you go to buy any batteries on line, ask for the expiration date.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.