Basta! Time to Dismantle the FBI

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Burebista, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Taz

Taz

This like X1000.

Their labs and technical resources are worth keeping. Locals can run investigations and if federal investigative help id needed we have the USMS. The only thing that would be missing is counterintelligence, something we will need to find another org to handle.

2. nursetim

nursetim

I was going to say DOJ investigators, but they are as rotten as the fumbling bumbling idiots. A small core of investigators.
    I was going to say cia for counterintelligence, but they too are as crooked as a dog’s hind leg. So maybe homeland security.

3. Fortunate Son

Fortunate Son

Actually right after ratification of the Constitution:
    The office of United States Marshal was created by the First Congress. President George Washington signed the Judiciary Act into law on September 24, 1789. The Act provided that a United States Marshal's primary function was to execute all lawful warrants issued to him under the authority of the United States.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nursetim likes this.
  4. MB-G26

MB-G26 Ornery & Irreverent Lifetime Member

Screenshot_2018-09-01_200359.jpg

5. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

We ABSOLUTELY need to dismantle the FBI. They are corrupt top to bottom. I’m sure there are exceptions, but if you lie in bed with dogs, you get the fleas you deserve.

I don’t know about the other Federal Law Enforcement branches, but the FBI needs to go, or at least be replaced with a whole new crop of people.

They have been corrupted by Washington and now facilitate the crimes of politicians and their major donors.

6. bdcochran

bdcochran

Well, they used to excel in finding draft dodgers and cracking interstate car theft rings. Under Hoover, never found the mafia.

Some day, read the story of the Nazi spies who came ashore to blow things up. They came specifically to blow up the train control center under Grand Central Station that handled all of the train traffic on the east coast.

This is how they were caught. One of Germans made a call. He was not believed. So, he went to Washington, DC. Went to the FBI. He told his story,. Not believed until he opened a suitcase and displayed the funds. As a reward, Mr. Hoover made sure that he was executed along with the rest. A history of similar coverups.

7. xTerpx

xTerpx Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)

...lest we forget that the FBI was too busy erasing phones and destroying exculpatory evidence to investigate the more than half a dozen tips into the Parkland shooting, to include, in their words:

The FBI was "provided the following information about Cruz:

• Statements about Cruz harming himself and others;
    • References to ISIS;
    • That he had threatened his mother with a rifle;
    • That he had purchased several weapons;
    • That he wanted to kill people and was going to explode;
    • That he was mutilating small animals; and
    • That the caller was concerned that Cruz might shoot up a school."
    On September 25, 2017, the FBI received an e-mail tip from a person in Mississippi who indicated that a person, unknown to him, posted on his YouTube page the following text: “Im going to be a professional school shooter.” The posting was from the username “Nikolas Cruz.”

JFrame and nursetim like this.
  8. redbrd

redbrd

Some years ago I was working a joint task force and an FBI agent asked me if I had this type of insurance, because he worried I was violating the rights of what were international terrorists in the wild. I laughed and had to explain to him the whole world didn't enjoy our constitutional rights. I guess what is important to this thread is the FBI has long since been buying this insurance when they thought they were violating someone's rights.

9. Gino

Gino Millennium Member

I really, really hate to agree with this, but it is true. Our nation is too large and unwieldy to manage correctly.