Basta! Time to Dismantle the FBI

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Rex Vallachorum, Sep 27, 2020.

1. OXMYX

OXMYX

The Baby and the Bathwater are the Enforcement arm of the Swamp.

Get rid of it and get rid of Obama.

Keep the forensics, documents and other admin features.

4chann can do the investigations

nursetim and Burebista like this.
  2. OXMYX

OXMYX

Don't forget Fast and Furious and the Hutaree's.

The FBI spent millions on the Hutarees only you have the judge throw the case out. "Folks talking around a kitchen table is not a conspiracy to overthrow the government."

"On March 27, 2012, a federal judge acquitted seven Hutaree defendants of the most serious charges related to conspiracy and sedition; they were free to go."

Personally I think the Hutaree's are nuts but this is America. We're free to offer our opinions.

nursetim likes this.

3. domin8ss

domin8ss

You forgot David Hogg's dad. His dad is FBI, and very much anti-Trump. After the Marjorie Stoneman High School Mass Shooting his son was suddenly standing on a pedestal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MB-G26, nursetim, OXMYX and 1 other person like this.
  4. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

It's past time.

The DHS is using the Marshal Service to collect comm data on the rioters and their planning of rioting and violence. Apparently the DHS is aware of the FBI involvement in the deep state.

I suspect Mattis or someone like him recommended Wray.

nursetim likes this.
  5. hogship

hogship Stop the steal! Silver Member

Might be time to take a long hard look at the US postal service, as well.

cbetts1 likes this.
  6. quantico

quantico 1911 lover Millennium Member

If we keep defunding police at some point can people with ar 's. Just clean up the idiots ?

7. hogship

hogship Stop the steal! Silver Member

I'm almost afraid to ask what that's supposed to mean.....and how it's related to taking a look at the USPS.

We need the USPS to move the mail, but if the USPS can't be trusted to distribute and deliver the mail-in ballots, then something needs to be done. Maybe body cams for the postal employees, to insure honesty? (just a random thought)

8. quantico

quantico 1911 lover Millennium Member

The fbi commited about 15 federal crimes against the trump administration. And during the fake russia probe. Fraud in the origional complaint. Certified by political folks trying to overthrow a soon to be seated president.

Overturning a president seems worthy of serious start over. Hillary clinton can delete emails after destroying a us embasy.. and nobody cares in the justice dept. The mexican drug cartel run mexican justice system seems about equal to ours now. How many people have suddenly died around the clintons ?? Is that your justice standard ??

cbetts1 and chemboy like this.
  9. Timmy bigtime

Timmy bigtime

They investigated DB cooper for 30 years. Vegas massacre got 1 year. Ya definitely way past time to disband them. Most should be arrested in decision making positions.

cbetts1 likes this.
  10. Timmy bigtime

Timmy bigtime

I still believe the FBI was running an OP when Vegas occured. They were selling belt fed machine guns to terrorists and the terrorists got away. The dude that died (Paddock) I believe worked for feds. No belt fed machine gun found. So they blamed AR'S and bump stocks. They never mentioned bullet types found in the victims. 5.56 only kills when properly aimed and placed. 308 on the other hand would have a higher death count. Remember 5.56 was a wounding round once first developed. And at the distance the shots came from was spray and pray, which again does not fit the narrative.

kwo likes this.
  11. domin8ss

domin8ss

I second this motion. Can we get a vote?

In all seriousness, I support police and would gladly stand in front of them with my AR if I were permitted.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    nursetim likes this.
  12. domin8ss

domin8ss

And, live feed cameras, just like traffic and eagle nests, to see what's being said and done in USPS facilities

hogship likes this.
  13. domin8ss

domin8ss

I agree on many points, but Paddock lived in Mesquite, NV. That's over an hour away from the shooting. My brother happens to live in that town, so I've been to it. 2 freeway exits, that's all. It meets the minimum requirement for a Walmart to be built. At least one of the gun stores Paddock bought his guns from, Guns & Guitars, is no longer in business. Also, Mesquite is very close to Bunkerville, where the Bundy Standoff occurred over 5 years ago. Mesquite is the closest town to Bunkerville. Both are on I-15 on the Nevada/Arizona border.

Timmy bigtime likes this.
  14. Timmy bigtime

Timmy bigtime

The investigation was a coverup. Their timeline alone and the inconsistencies prove this. They could not wait to close it down. Every time they got questioned about it they shut it down and issued another timeline that had many holes as well. Even senator Tom Cotton (prior military) said the sound was a belt fed machine gun. Many ex military said same. FYI no belt fed found, so it's still out there. Technically, if I am right then the FBI armed the terrorists with a belt fed possibly more than one.

15. eagle359

eagle359 Glock Fanboi

The new FBI boss has not been as aggressive as I would have wished in changing the political culture inside the bureau. After what was done to DJT, Flynn, and others if nobody see any jail time I will have lost faith in the DOJ.

nursetim and Timmy bigtime like this.
  16. xTerpx

xTerpx Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)

I'm starting to hold the IRS in higher regard than the crooked cops at the FBI.

Simi_gun_guy and Timmy bigtime like this.
  17. kwo

kwo

Government by the people for the people BS . POTUS is our only hope for now.

18. Timmy bigtime

Timmy bigtime

Even if he wins it will just buy us a little more time. It will eventually go down hard. Prepare!

nursetim likes this.
  19. nursetim

nursetim

From its inception it has been corrupt, j.edgar hoover was as corrupt as boss tweed.how about we relegate their role to forensic clearinghouse only. Run the lab, process the forensic evidence and that’s it.

JFrame likes this.
  20. nursetim

nursetim

I think the U. S. Marshal Service was founded in the early 19th century.