Glock Talk banner

barrel question on a used glock

727 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  jdeere_man
I'm assuming that's been polished? I've never had a high round count glock, so I'm not exactly sure how that area wears down
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
59,814 Posts
How does it work?

· Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would love to tell you...got it last thursday, have had no shot at the range yet. Looks sound, think I can shoot it tomorrow or thursday.
I am fairly sure it does fire, since there was a tiny bit of powder in it when I cleaned it after getting it home. I know the store I bought it from tries to fire all used guns.

· Registered
59,814 Posts
That there is some powder in it and that the shop usually tries to fire used guns sounds encouraging. I know it is easy for me to say as it is not my gun but I would not worry much until or unless it did not function properly.

· Registered
2,757 Posts
In reality it will probably be fine. I don't do that to barrels so I guess I'm not sure how aggressive is normal to be, but it looks a little aggressive to me.

If for some reason you find you need to replace it you're looking at $150-170 for OEM replacement depending on model and source.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.