1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
****** Viejo
29,543 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just watched it myself. I had forgot I was wearing my concealed carry holster but no shirt. I did not have my G29 in it. You can see it when I'm first entering the video.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,407 Posts
That's cool dude!

·
Director of civil unrest
10,286 Posts
Ha! That's about the only way I'd be able to play a piano!
Looks like you were having fun!

·
Registered
21,717 Posts
Great video! Brought a smile to my day!

·
****** Viejo
29,543 Posts
I just watched it myself. I had forgot I was wearing my concealed carry holster but no shirt. I did not have my G29 in it. You can see it when I'm first entering the video.
The empty holster was the first thing I noticed. tom. :cowboy:

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Very enjoyable...after I found the mute button. Seriously, it brought back a lot of old memories. Our fraternity house in college had a player piano...many good times.

Reactions: davethehiker

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The empty holster was the first thing I noticed. tom. :cowboy:
Your background as a Cop is showing.:cop: I normally do not carry unless I'm leaving the house. I put on my pants for the video but forgot the holster was still on the belt. :fred:

Reactions: deputy tom

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I still remember the first time I saw a player piano. I was about 7 years old. A friend of my fathers had invited us over for dinner at his old farm house. The man had two teenage daughters who demonstrated the piano to me by pretending that they were playing it. I fell in love with all three of them, the two sisters and the piano. :hearts::drinkie::Sharon:

Reactions: deputy tom
1 - 20 of 20 Posts