General Flunky
2,903 Posts
Well this could be a good lesson for Mr. Gurskey . :whistling:

Sent via da Samsung S4 and da Ohubs Camp fir app

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
The comments on the article are sad...

What he did wasn't far off from shouting fire in a theater because someone had a lighter.

He freaked out because he saw something that, in his mind, was terrible and scary. But, by law it's not and shouldn't be.

Our country is so brainwashed against firearms, it's sickening.

·
Registered
10,527 Posts
The comments on the article are sad...

What he did wasn't far off from shouting fire in a theater because someone had a lighter.

He freaked out because he saw something that, in his mind, was terrible and scary. But, by law it's not and shouldn't be.

Our country is so brainwashed against firearms, it's sickening.
Yeah, exactly. He saw a man calmly walking around with a pistol on his hip, and he freaked out big time. Nothing bad was happening, nobody was waving a gun around in the air, nobody was screaming to get on the ground while brandishing a gun, it was just a guy openly carrying a firearm, which is legal where this happened.

People need to learn that guns are not bad, people who are openly carrying are generally not the people you have to worry about, and liberals need to calm the ******* down when they see a gun.

·
Senior Pirate
9,660 Posts
What an idiot. Too much to hope for that he actually goes to jail for a few days.

·
Registered
59,812 Posts
That is funny. He may well have had good intentions but using a note with the word "gun" on it in a bank is perhaps not the brightest choice.

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
I see someone open carrying at least once a week here in AZ. I've never felt the need to warn anyone of a man with a gun.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
I'm tempted to drive to that bank and open carry just for the hell of it.

Sent from my HTC One using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Banned
30,493 Posts
More antis should learn that lesson.

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,848 Posts
Okay, if one says the word gun, or writes the word gun on a piece of paper, and one is at the bank, this can get one arrested.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........... obviously the arresting Officer knows more than I do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts