Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1-man flash mob
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month I was driving down I75 and saw a dead deer in the median. Later that day I passed it again and there was a large bag with what I assume to be the remains of the deer inside. Over the last 3 weeks the bag has stayed there as it has gradually shrunk to almost flat. Last week I saw another one on I20 near Conyers and it was looking pretty fresh. Passed by it today and its much smaller.

Is this something new? I've never seen these before anywhere. Maybe they've been around a while and I just started noticing them?? :dunno:

·
Inquisitive
13,123 Posts
I suppose it depends on how hungry one is.

Or sort of dumb.

Waste not..................................well, you know.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I saw something on a forum, may have been this one, about this couple who would go out on a stretch of highway and put chalk lines around all of the current road kill on the road. Then they'd head back a day or two later and everything without a chalk line turned into dinner since it was still 'fresh'.

It makes sense really, but it's just kind of... new to me I guess.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I saw something on a forum, may have been this one, about this couple who would go out on a stretch of highway and put chalk lines around all of the current road kill on the road. Then they'd head back a day or two later and everything without a chalk line turned into dinner since it was still 'fresh'.

It makes sense really, but it's just kind of... new to me I guess.
My cousin hit a deer on the out skirts of town once in her little Audi convertible. She was still sitting there in the car with stream gushing out from under the hood when three guys in a pickup stopped. Two guys jumped out, ran around the truck to the front of her car, grabbed the deer, tossed it into the truck, jumped back in, and hauled butt out of there. Didn't say a word.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts